- FREE QUOTE
The Equiluxe Shiraz is an angle load float suitable for the larger, warmblood type horse. With 2.265m (7’5″) internal height and 2.8m (9’2″) bay lengths gives the tall, broad horse ample room for traveling in comfort.
For the budget conscious, the GL base model has roomy bays with swingable head dividers, basic swing out tack box, two vents, five small sliding windows and a rug rack.
In the “GLX” model, each bay has large drop down or sliding windows with both a Stallion grill and flyscreen. In addition, features such as front tack box, over-head cupboards, over-rump rug rack and larger swing out tack box offers plenty of storage for multi-day competitions or camping. Non-slip pimple grip rubber flooring offers secure footing for your horses.
The Chassis and body is constructed from galvanised steel, with Box Section RHS, and body sheeting also galvanised.
Backed by our Industry Leading Three Year Warranty, your new Equiluxe Horse Float will be your pride and joy for years to come.
Horse Float Weights and Dimensions:
Length: 4.57m (15′)
Width: 1.98m (6’6″”)
Height: 2.265m (7’5″)
Bay length: 2.8m (9’2″)
Tare weight: 1900kg (approx) – dependent on optional extras
*always be mindful of tare and ATM of your float with respect to the load carrying capacity of your vehicle
See more horse floats for sale
- 2.8m long bays (option for left or right facing bays)
- Large sliding or Dropdown/sliding windows in each bay
- Three sliding windows
- Noise deadening roof lining
- Electric brakes
- Break-away unit
- Non-slip pimple grip rubber on floor
- Two large push up vents
- Alloy wheels
- Swingable Head/Shoulder dividers
- Metallic Paint & basic scrolling
- Fully galvanised hot dip chassis
- Aluminium swing out tack box with two saddle racks
- Gas assisted ramp and storm door
- 12 months insurance
- Full length Over-rump rug rack with gas struts
- Overhead cupboards
- Front tack box
- Gas struts on personnel access door
- Option for motorised ramp